What is openmediavault?
openmediavault is the next generation network attached storage (NAS) solution based on Debian Linux. It contains services like SSH, (S)FTP, SMB/CIFS, DAAP media server, RSync, BitTorrent client and many more. Thanks to the modular design of the framework it can be enhanced via plugins.
openmediavault is primarily designed to be used in small offices or home offices, but is not limited to those scenarios. It is a simple and easy to use out-of-the-box solution that will allow everyone to install and administrate a Network Attached Storage without deeper knowledge.
- Append ‘source-directory interfaces.d’ to the end of the file /etc/network/interfaces to be able to use already configured interfaces.
- Do not write IPv6 /etc/hosts entries if IPv6 is disabled.
- Fix ‘Reset’ button issue in file system quota dialog.
- Purge quota configuration when file sytem is deleted.
- Issue #370: Remove weak RSA key lengths.
- Issue #394: Postfix will resolve SMTP server with IPv6 even if IPv6 is disabled.
- Issue #396: Prevent mdadm defines no arrays warning message.